Today, Erica and I began discussing the camping schedule for this year. I became WAY excited because it's been a long draining winter cooped up in the house, I LOVE camping, and, until recently, I didn't think Erica would want to go camping! She and nature are like oil and water HAHA! Noooo mixy! lol I was lucky enough to get her to Clear Lake last year! Haha So we began talking dates and what would work best with their schedule and so on. I went to www.reserveamerica.com to start looking at season dates and for new campgrounds that we might like to try. I came across Big Basin Redwoods State Park. Hymmm... I've heard people talk about camping there but I can't remember if they'd liked it or not. I read the review and came across a little FF (fun fact) in the description: "The park has a surprising number of waterfalls, a wide variety of environments (from lush canyon bottoms to sparse chaparral-covered slopes, many animals (deer, raccoons, an occasional bobcat) and lots of bird life (including Steller's jays, egrets, herons and California woodpeckers)."
**blink, blink**
BOBCAT!?!?! **shakes head** Erica will love this... **evil giggle**
So... I emailed Erica with the link and asked her to tell me what she thought about this campground.
This is how that conversation went via text:
ME: Did you get my last email?
ERICA: Ya site looked cool.
ME: Ummm did u really read the whole description? Lol
ERICA: Yes lol why??? Did I miss something other than it being under construction?? lol
ME: Yes read it again. I don't think your opinion will be the same lol
ERICA: OMG!!! Ok hold on damn it lol
ERICA: It's getting cloudy out here... I loooovvvveeeeeee it
ME: Me too! I like cloudy today lolol I get stir crazy if the weather is the same for toooo long.
ERICA: Bobcats!?!?!?!?!?!?
ME: LMFAO!!!! DING DING DING
ERICA: LMAO!! I was like "Dude, I read it!!!" Then all these other words start popping up like... WILDLIFE...... BOBCATS...... DEER...... DEATH......
Ooooh my PiKa... how you entertain me so!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Leave a Comment