Greetings!

My very first blog! Well this just opens up a who new world, now doesn't it. My best-friend started her first blog yesterday, and that inspired me to do the same. While I've just recently decided to begin embarking on this new endeavor, I should probably set a few things straight...

Spelling will not always be top quality, so any expectation of top notch grammar can be snuffed right here. My sister is the english major, not I. Also, I am known to be a little scatter-brained, so any expectation of well thought out blog entrys may also get off the bus right now. This is your stop. I do, however, promise to be as funny and entertaining as I can possibly be, though again, I cannot make any guarantees. It's a gamble, what can I say?

These blog entrys will be consisting of my personal life events and any hobby updates, including camping, 4-wheeling, cooking, crocheting/knitting, gardening, and fishing, to name a few. I will OF COURSE post as many pictures as I can during these entrys.

That being said, please sit down, buckle up, and keep your hands and arms inside the carpet!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Live Well - Love Much - Laugh Often. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.